[Openstack] ip: SIOCGIFFLAGS: No such device

Hua BJ Zhang zhhuabj at cn.ibm.com
Wed Jun 19 01:47:39 UTC 2013

Hi tudor,

     seems that your vm doesn't have the nic. so suggest you check the log
of hypervisor.

     which type of hypervisor are you using? qemu? pls make sure upgrade
the qemu version into 0.15 just from my experience.

     sudo yum -y install
http://mirror.centos.org/centos/6/os/x86_64/Packages/audiofile-0.2.6-11.1.el6.x86_64.rpm

     sudo yum -y install
http://mirror.centos.org/centos/6/os/x86_64/Packages/esound-libs-0.2.41-3.1.el6.x86_64.rpm

     sudo yum -y install
http://pkgs.repoforge.org/qemu/qemu-0.15.0-1.el6.rfx.x86_64.rpm

Best Regards.

Zhang Hua(张华)
Cloud Solutions and OpenStack Development
IBM China System and Technology Lab(CSTL), Beijing
E-Mail: zhhuabj at cn.ibm.com
Tel: 86-10-82452020
Address: Building 28(Ring Building), ZhongGuanCun Software Park,
         No.8 Dong Bei Wang West Road, Haidian District Beijing P.R.China
100193