[Openstack] [Swift] Cache pressure tuning

Jonathan Lu jojokururu at gmail.com
Tue Jun 18 03:21:25 UTC 2013

Hi Hugo,
     I know the tombstone mechanism. In my opinion after the reclaim
time, the object of xxx.tombstone will be deleted at all. Is that right?
Maybe I misunderstand the doc :( ...
     We try to "colddown" the swift system ( just wait for the
reclaiming) and test, but the result is not satisfying.

Thanks,
Jonathan Lu