[Openstack] Reddwarf implementation in Openstack with Red Hat 6

contact at andreagiardini.com contact at andreagiardini.com
Fri Jun 14 14:17:02 UTC 2013

Hi all,

I'm trying to figure out how to install Reddwarf on a existing server
running Openstack (installed trought RDO -
http://openstack.redhat.com/) in a Red Hat 6 server. The actual script
for Reddwarf seems to be Ubuntu-only and, obviously, nothing goes in
the right way.

Actually the script is also strictly connected with devstack (
http://devstack.org/ ) and using ./redstack post-devstack install
doesn't work anyway. I tried to manually edit the scripts to make them
Red Hat-compatible but I had a lot of issues for missing dependencies,
outdated libraries, python versions, apt/yum repository etc...

Did someone of you figured out how to make It work?

Cheers
Andrea