[Openstack] Possible bug with Cinder/keystone PKI token

Samuel Winchenbach swinchen at gmail.com
Fri Jun 14 13:31:43 UTC 2013

Hi All,

There appears to be a problem with PKI authentication with Cinder in
Grizzly.  I am running Ubuntu 12.04 LTS with Grizzle installed from the
cloud archive, up-to-date as of June 13th 2013.  Below you can find several
logs that show the errors I am encountering.   If I change token_format to
UUID in keystone it works correctly.

cinder-api.log:       http://paste2.org/NILmF961
keystone.log:         http://paste2.org/IzZ9GB5d
cinder --debug list:  http://paste2.org/jge63zI1

I found this bug report: https://bugs.launchpad.net/cinder/+bug/1075838

And I checked my services against the patch and it looks like they have
been applied.

Does this seem like a new bug I should submit?

Thanks,
Sam