[Openstack] [Horizon] [UX] phabriactor/pholio as a possible UX option

Jaromir Coufal jcoufal at redhat.com
Tue Jul 9 11:52:36 UTC 2013

On 2013/27/06 09:37, Thierry Carrez wrote:
> As a data point, Discourse could also be a solution:
> http://www.discourse.org/
>
> It's clearly a discussion tool (including pretty advanced threading,
> post likes, etc.), and messages can contain images.
>
> See a design discussion for example at:
> http://test.ubuntu-discourse.org/t/a-ubuntu-ish-theme-for-the-site/177

Discourse actually looks pretty good. I was playing around that a little
bit and like it. We can consider labels as categories - not optimal, but
can work if we have only design discussions. Only problem is that we
might want to extend the tool for other discussions as well and then it
will be less optimal.

Do you guys see any other possibilities apart from this one?

-- Jarda