[Openstack] setup linux users

nithish B bestofnithish at gmail.com
Fri Jul 5 15:47:58 UTC 2013

Hi,
    You have to be root to get the user part right.
i.e. myuser at mymachine:~$sudo su
myuser at mymachine:~#cd bin
myuser at mymachine:~/bin$remakerings

And as for the second one, try,
$sudo apt-get update
$sudo apt-get install python-swiftclient

If it doesn't work, download the package from
mirror.pnl.gov/ubuntu//pool/main/p/python-swiftclient/python-swiftclient_1.2.0-0ubuntu2_all.deb
and install it using dpkg manager.

Regards,
Nitish B.