[Openstack] Prevent Devstack from creating demo project.

Dean Troyer dtroyer at gmail.com
Wed Jul 31 18:57:43 UTC 2013

On Wed, Jul 31, 2013 at 10:27 AM, Mac Innes, Kiall <kiall at hp.com> wrote:
> Totally off topic for the thread, but likely worth pointing out.

I don't consider this off-topic at all, it is important that this is
well-understood.

> DevStack is not intended for standing up a production cloud.

+++++++

Support-sounding questions on the non-development list don't give me
warm fuzzy feelings that people listen to (or are aware of) this
advice.  There are other options listed in
https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Get_OpenStack that are more suitable
for operationally oriented (ie, have other users) installations.

dt

--

Dean Troyer
dtroyer at gmail.com