[Openstack] Prevent Devstack from creating demo project.

Mac Innes, Kiall kiall at hp.com
Wed Jul 31 15:27:54 UTC 2013

Totally off topic for the thread, but likely worth pointing out.

DevStack is not intended for standing up a production cloud.

I would actually go as far saying that it's dangerous to use DevStack
for a production cloud. DevStack is filled with `rm -rf *`, `DROP
DATABASE` etc etc.

So, I'm not sure which users could be getting confused!

Thanks,
Kiall