[Openstack] api to get info on compute node

Peter Cheung mcheung63 at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 31 04:02:38 UTC 2013

Great help, appreciate !!!

Date: Wed, 31 Jul 2013 11:36:31 +0800
Subject: Re: [Openstack] api to get info on compute node
From: gtt116 at gmail.com
To: mcheung63 at hotmail.com
CC: openstack at lists.openstack.org

you can try:nova --debug host-list

the output looks like:
+-------------+-------------+----------+| host_name   | service     | zone     |+-------------+-------------+----------+| tt-devstack | conductor   | internal |
| tt-devstack | compute     | az2,az   || tt-devstack | cert        | internal || tt-devstack | network     | internal |
| tt-devstack | scheduler   | internal || tt-devstack | consoleauth | internal |+-------------+-------------+----------+

2013/7/30 mcheung63 <mcheung63 at hotmail.com>

hi all
    is there any api to retrieve the informat of comoute nodes? i want to know how many compute node is connected to control node(horizon)?

stupid question: why always a [Openstack] in the email subject?

thanks
from Peter