[Openstack] Borrow a Swift Implementation

Kyle Kelley rgbkrk at gmail.com
Tue Jul 30 15:56:08 UTC 2013

Yup! It's open source, Apache 2.0.

https://github.com/rgbkrk/ipynb-swiftstore

I should have given out the link in my first post but didn't want to over
promote my tiny project. It's compatible with the current dev version of
IPython (preparing to release alongside IPython 1.0).

I'm more than happy to accept pull requests or comments.

What clients do you use against your swift implementation? Have you gotten
pyrax to work with it?

-- Kyle