[Openstack] Problem to find/start openstack services

Brent Roskos brent.roskos at cloudtp.com
Tue Jan 29 20:59:41 UTC 2013

Isn't rejoin-stack devstack?  If you are running devstack, use:  screen -x
(as the user you are running stack.sh or rejoin-stack from).

then you can use ctrl-a n  to page through the screens

http://ss64.com/bash/screen.html

Regards,
Brent

*Brent Roskos* / Senior Cloud Architect
Cloud Technology Partners / www.cloudtp.com
678.744.3623 / brent.roskos at cloudtp.com

--

The information contained in this e-mail message may be privileged and
confidential information and is intended only for the use of the individual