[Openstack] OpenStack Java SDK

Gui Maluf guimalufb at gmail.com
Thu Jan 10 17:47:57 UTC 2013

frans, you can always use devstack for a fast local OS deploy.

Antonio I've interest in openstack-java-sdk, the only difference is that
I'm using scala, instead of Java. I'm quite new at this and having a lot a
difficulty trying to make my code connect with Keystone.
I hope you can get your answer!

Att.

On Wed, Jan 9, 2013 at 10:07 PM, Frans Thamura <frans at meruvian.org> wrote:

> hi Antonio
>
> talking Java SDK.
>
> is there OpenSTack on the Net, that we can use, to test this SDK?
>
> I love to invest in this tools, esp we are working with Java education
> program here

> On Thu, Jan 10, 2013 at 6:51 AM, Antonio Manuel Muñiz Martín
> <amuniz at klicap.es> wrote:
> > Hello all.
> >
> > We are working with OpenStack Java SDK [1] since some months ago. Now
> > we need to use it with Folsom. After a look on master branch we
> > decided to keep us in the stable branch, because the project has no
> > release policy, no tags...
> >
> > Said this, we've done some changes in stable Essex branch to adapt it
> > to Folsom, basically adding some fields to resources required for a
> > correct JSON mapping.
> > If some of you think this changes are interesting we can send a pull
> > request to the owner (Luis, I think you are in this list, I would like
> > to get your opinion).
> >
> > Cheers,
> > Antonio.
> >
> > [1] https://github.com/woorea/openstack-java-sdk/tree/stable/essex
> >
> > --
> > Antonio Manuel Muñiz Martín
> > Software Developer at klicap - ingeniería del puzle
> >
> > work phone + 34 954 894 322
> > www.klicap.es | blog.klicap.es

*guilherme* \n
\t *maluf*