[Openstack] [Keystone][Swift] Problems with admin_user, admin_password, admin_tenant_name

Kun Huang Academicgareth at gmail.com
Fri Feb 22 18:14:43 UTC 2013

Back to my first question, should I create admin_user, admin_password,
admin_tenant_name by keystone command myself?

On Fri, Feb 22, 2013 at 9:02 AM, Kun Huang <Academicgareth at gmail.com> wrote:

> Dolph, thanks your advice, but in my environment, both below two case
>
> 1. setting admin_token,admin_user, admin_password, admin_tenant_name in
> proxy.conf and setting admin_token in keystone.conf
> 2. setting admin_user, admin_password, admin_tenant_name in proxy.conf and
> setting admin_token in keystone.conf
>
> only admin_token in keystone.conf is valuable. (default ADMIN)
> Should I create admin_user, admin_password, admin_tenant_name by keystone
> command myself?
>

> On Fri, Feb 22, 2013 at 1:45 AM, Dolph Mathews <dolph.mathews at gmail.com>wrote:
>
>> Setting the admin_token config is overriding the admin_user,
>> admin_password, and admin_tenant_name values by specifying a static token.
>> I'd recommend removing it and using the auth credentials you've already
>> provided.
>>
>> -Dolph
>>

>> On Thu, Feb 21, 2013 at 3:10 AM, Kun Huang <Academicgareth at gmail.com>wrote:
>>
>>> Following another question:
>>> In document:
>>> http://docs.openstack.org/developer/keystone/middleware_architecture.html
>>> ,
>>>
>>> [filter:tokenauth]
>>> paste.filter_factory = keystone.middleware.auth_token:filter_factory
>>> auth_host = 127.0.0.1
>>> auth_port = 35357
>>> auth_protocol = http
>>> auth_uri = http://127.0.0.1:5000/
>>> admin_token = Super999Sekret888Password777
>>> admin_user = admin
>>> admin_password = SuperSekretPassword