[Openstack] MidoNet Quantum plugin proposal for G-3

Ishimoto, Ryu ryu at midokura.com
Fri Feb 8 00:27:28 UTC 2013

Hi Everyone,

I know that it's late in the cycle, but I am very excited to notify
everyone that we have been working on the MidoNet Quantum plugin for
Grizzly, which would enable MidoNet (Midokura's virtual networking
solution) in Quantum, and we are hoping to have it included in for the
Grizzly-3 milestone.

Spec: http://wiki.openstack.org/Spec-QuantumMidoNetPlugin
Blueprint:
https://blueprints.launchpad.net/quantum/+spec/midonet-quantum-plugin
Forked Repository: https://github.com/midokura/quantum

We have been making good progress in our forked repository, and we should
be able to send the code out for review by  February 12th.  I understand
that you need a core developer to sponsor our plugin until a member of
Midokura becomes a core maintainer.  I will have separate discussions to
make sure this happens before we submit the code.

Any feedback appreciated!

Thanks,
Ryu