[Openstack] Openstack achieve the elasticity for computation

Joshua Harlow harlowja at yahoo-inc.com
Wed Dec 25 03:02:28 UTC 2013

None of said features, cross host CPUs or cross host RAM (combining cross host resources to form a larger virtual one?) afaik exist (maybe they exist in prototypes since it is theoretically possible). Especially since this will likely be really slow to perform. Afaik current virtualization isn't meant to replace openmp or mpi (or similar), does that answer your question?

Sent from my really tiny device...