[Openstack] [DevStack] Using create-stack-user.sh

Everett Toews everett.toews at RACKSPACE.COM
Wed Dec 18 23:53:18 UTC 2013

Thanks for that. It's like the answer was staring me in the face. ;)

/opt/devstack gets created during devstacking. You really need to chown /root/devstack in this case. Here's the final flow.

ssh root at my.ip.v4.address<mailto:root at my.ip.v4.address>
apt-get -y update
apt-get -y install git
git clone https://github.com/openstack-dev/devstack.git -b stable/havana devstack/