[Openstack] Fw: Aw: Re: [Heat] Ceilometer with Multi-Node

Jon Kon jonkon80 at gmx.de
Wed Dec 18 15:21:21 UTC 2013

Thanks for your help.
Now I added to the template:
  repeat_actions: True

I omitted it, because I read in the guide:
  Optional property, defaults to “true”.

With repeat_actions it scals, but only at the base of the instances running at the controller (probably).

Did you mean the controller node, because you wrote the second compute node?
If I create f. e. 5 instances, these are in running-state.
At the Hypervisor-Tab I can see f. e. 3 VCPUs(used) at the controller and 2 at the compute-node.
But in the statistics the count value is exact the same of the VCPUs at the controller.

Cheers,
Johnny