[Openstack] OpenStack "J" naming poll

Thierry Carrez thierry at openstack.org
Wed Dec 18 15:10:35 UTC 2013

Hi everyone,

As you may know, OpenStack development cycles and releases are named
after cities, counties or places near where the corresponding design
summit will happen. The current release cycle, "Icehouse", is named
after a street in Hong-Kong, chosen by popular vote.

We'd like your help again in selecting the right name for the
development cycle and release coming after Icehouse. It shall be named
after cities, counties and places in Georgia (USA) starting with a "J"
(since we'll be having our next design summit in Atlanta in May 2014).

Please take a moment to participate to our poll:
https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/openstack-j-naming

and order the 10 candidates in your personal order of preference.
Thanks!

--
Thierry Carrez (ttx)