[Openstack] vmwareapi with VMwareESXDriver

Jeff skotzko at sbcglobal.net
Thu Dec 5 19:20:40 UTC 2013

I work for a company that develops software amongst other items. As such we write software to work on Mac OSX and though a special agreement with Apple have approval to use VM's running OS X for testing and development purposes only. The VM's have to be running on Apple hardware only, and we are NOT allowed to give out our images to anyone outside of our development and test orgs. but it is possible with special agreements with Apple only.

Jeff S.