[Openstack] What version to use for production?

Mahardhika Gilang mahardika.gilang at andalabs.com
Thu Dec 5 07:57:02 UTC 2013

Yah thats true, it will add our skill for troubleshooting, i am in
progress upgrading from grizzly to havan,
Got some trouble with glance and keystone when run #keystone-manage
db_sync command
/DEBUG migrate.versioning.util [-] Disposing SQLAlchemy engine Engine(/

--
Regards,
Mahardhika Gilang

*PT. Andalabs Technology *