[Openstack] What version to use for production?

Mahardhika Gilang mahardika.gilang at andalabs.com
Thu Dec 5 02:54:45 UTC 2013

I run grizzly before and it run good , but when havana out, i figured it
out that it have some change, and start to wondering how to upgrade into
it , but it fail to upgrade , lucky it just on development test.
So, where can i found resource or how to step procedure to upgrade  into
the latest release?

Thanks

--
Regards,