[Openstack] [openstack-community] Idea: OpenStack Summit Indonesia

Sean Roberts seanrob at yahoo-inc.com
Thu Dec 5 02:17:15 UTC 2013

The community can use the brand along these lines http://www.openstack.org/brand/

~sean

On Dec 4, 2013, at 16:10, "Frans Thamura" <frans at meruvian.org<mailto:frans at meruvian.org>> wrote:

Hi Stef

I throw this idea, because want to know about brand restriction, i can
see that we can use OpenStack as a conference.

Yes I think will be interesting if the conf (several speakers speak in
same time) use OpenStack name rather Cloud Conf.

glad to know OpenStack Ambassador has been there and a lot of UG
people in our first os ambassadors.

Frans Thamura (•û־ʤ)
Shadow Master and Lead Investor
Meruvian.
Integrated Hypermedia Java Solution Provider.

Mobile: +628557888699
Blog: http://blogs.mervpolis.com/roller/flatburger (id)

FB: http://www.facebook.com/meruvian
TW: http://www.twitter.com/meruvian / @meruvian
Website: http://www.meruvian.org

"We grow because we share the same belief."