[Openstack] [openstack-community] Idea: OpenStack Summit Indonesia

Frans Thamura frans at meruvian.org
Thu Dec 5 00:06:52 UTC 2013

Hi Stef

I throw this idea, because want to know about brand restriction, i can
see that we can use OpenStack as a conference.

Yes I think will be interesting if the conf (several speakers speak in
same time) use OpenStack name rather Cloud Conf.

glad to know OpenStack Ambassador has been there and a lot of UG
people in our first os ambassadors.

Frans Thamura (曽志胜)
Shadow Master and Lead Investor
Meruvian.
Integrated Hypermedia Java Solution Provider.

Mobile: +628557888699
Blog: http://blogs.mervpolis.com/roller/flatburger (id)

FB: http://www.facebook.com/meruvian
TW: http://www.twitter.com/meruvian / @meruvian
Website: http://www.meruvian.org

"We grow because we share the same belief."