[Openstack] vmwareapi with VMwareESXDriver

Stefano Maffulli stefano at openstack.org
Tue Dec 3 22:47:48 UTC 2013

Hi Thomas,

On 12/03/2013 01:41 PM, Thomas McLaughlin wrote:
> I believe with the vmwareapi.VMwareESXDriver: a driver that lets
> nova-compute communicate directly to an ESX host we can accomplish One
> and Two but I want to be sure someone else has achieved this first.

If I understand your message correctly you are looking for a way to use
OpenStack Nova with the vmware ESXi driver to virtualize Mac OS X and
have on-demand virtual instances OS X based. Is this correct? And you
want to know if anybody else has done it already, correct?

If so, I haven't heard of anybody virtualizing OS X but I'd be happy to
be proven wrong.

thanks,
stef