[Openstack] 'nova boot' : 'No valid host was found'

John Smith lbalbalba at gmail.com
Tue Dec 3 16:33:25 UTC 2013

Hi,

Ive tried setting ''scheduler_default_filter = AllHostsFilter' in
'/etc/nova/nova.conf', and restarted nova network with 'screen -r', go
to nova network screen which is screen 9, using the command CTRL+A
followed by 9. Then kill the nova network using CTRL+C and then
restart it using "up" arrow and enter.

But this does not seem to change anything. Am I making the wrong
setting changes, or not restarting the devstack service correctly ?

Regards,

John Smith.