[Openstack] Tempest tests failing

Brebner, Gavin gavin.brebner at hp.com
Tue Dec 3 12:41:52 UTC 2013

The message indicates that more than one network has been found, and so Nova refuses to create a VM as it has no idea which one you want connected.
(Previously it used to connect them all, but as the order was arbitrary and not all images support multiple NICs this wasn’t as helpful as you might think).

To remove this error you need to clean up any networks you don’t need and/or change the test to be specific as to the network used.

            Gavin