[Openstack] [Baremetal] Hardware enrollment need help please

Jake G. dj_dark_junglist at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 28 08:04:51 UTC 2013

Hi Ryota,

Thanks for the reply. I figured this out about 30 mins ago. Didn't know the web GUI user account was the same for the IPMI authentication.

After enrolling the hardware in Openstack finally, when I try to deploy I get an error, which I cant find in the logs. My guess is Openstack server cannot communicate with the hardware.
Booting the hardware from PXE also cannot find the openstack server to get an ip from.

One step at a time eh? haha

Thanks!
Jake