[Openstack] Baremetal Provisioning for Openstack

Jake G. dj_dark_junglist at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 13 05:29:24 UTC 2013

On 13/08/13 1:45 PM, Tom Fifield wrote:
>Hi Jake,

Docs here. Just wanted to apologise for your experience and let you know
that we are working very hard on a new set of docs for you for the next
release (which will be easier to maintain, and therefore easier for the
few of us working on it to keep up to date/accurate).

Also wanted to say that if bad things do happen, don't hesitate to send
angry rants to: https://bugs.launchpad.net/openstack-manuals/+filebug -
we'd seriously love some feedback so we can fix :)

Regards,
Tom

Hi Tom,
Thanks for the update. I am very excited about that news for sure.
I did not intend for my message to be a rant. Hope it didn't sounds that way.
I just have not had much luck with the official docs in my particular set up.

I am still very new to openstack so i wouldn't know where to begin to file a bug, because
I wouldn't recognize if something was a bug or if its something I am doing wrong.

But thanks for the encouragement!

Best,
Jake