[Openstack] Baremetal Provisioning for Openstack

Clint Byrum clint at fewbar.com
Tue Aug 13 02:58:02 UTC 2013

Excerpts from Daniel Ellison's message of 2013-08-12 03:03:00 -0700:
> On Aug 12, 2013, at 5:17 AM, Jake G. <dj_dark_junglist at yahoo.com> wrote:
> >
> > How can I install/enable the baremetal provisioning feature for Openstack Grizzly? Any good resources, links?
>
> http://lmgtfy.com/?q=openstack+grizzly+baremetal

-1

Please be respectful. Jake is using this list for exactly what is
intended. I have nothing but praise for a user who reaches out and asks
for help. I think we can all assume that users have searched for answers
and are now bringing a complicated question to a group of experienced
users and/or developers like ourselves.