[Openstack] A IPv6-Only OpenStack version, when?!

Martinx - ジェームズ thiagocmartinsc at gmail.com
Mon Aug 5 21:08:12 UTC 2013

AAaahhh...     ;-(

So, you think that tenants with IPv6 are out of question for Havana?! Even
without L3?!

Is there any docs pointing a good/simple IPv6 topology for OpenStack
tenants (with 1 /64 block for each tenant)?! I read OpenStack network admin
guide but, can't figure out how it works...

I have 3 IPv6 /48 blocks here doing nothing (1 native, 2 via
tunnelbrokers)... I would love to see my Instances with those IPv6s on

Even my "controller + network + computes" nodes already have its IPv6
working smoothly... Also, my network node already have tons of /64 networks
routed to it... But, it doesn't work within the Instances... Maybe should I
try to run "radvd" within tenant's namespace?!?!?   :-D

I'm not a nova-network operator, BTW...   =)

Thanks!

Best,
Thiago