[Openstack] A IPv6-Only OpenStack version, when?!

Salvatore Orlando sorlando at nicira.com
Mon Aug 5 20:30:42 UTC 2013

While I'm not in a position to comment for nova-network, at the moment I
can just confirm that Neutron does not support IPv6 L3 forwarding.
However, from what I read from the admin guide (and the code) it should be
ok to specify IPv6 addresses in security group rules.

IPv6 address management, and L3 with IPv6 are, to the best of my knowledge,
out of the Havana roadmap, but they are likely to be one of the highest
priority topics for the Icehouse release.

Salvatore