[Openstack] Query regarding quantum config

Aniket openstack at gslab.com
Thu Apr 18 08:22:25 UTC 2013

BTW security group/rule are open for SSH access from outside of
openstack setup. Also, when we assign floating IPs to these unreachable
instances, we are able to access instance from outside. So to summarize,
query is how to configure quantum to make sure assigned project subnet
is reachable from outside of openstack setup/network? In traceroute we
see that traffic is routed correctly till quatum node but quatum doesn't
add any route for assigned project subnets in IP tables (but only for
floating range).