[Openstack] VM Instance NOT able to get IP

Srikanth Kumar Lingala srikanthkumar.lingala at gmail.com
Tue Sep 18 12:28:44 UTC 2012

Hi,
I am able to fix the issue.
The issue is related to quantum-dhcp-agent.
In '/etc/init/quantum-dhcp-agent.conf', I replaced the following
*exec start-stop-daemon --start --chuid quantum --exec
/usr/bin/quantum-dhcp-agent -- --config-file=/etc/quantum/dhcp_agent.ini
--log-file=/var/log/quantum/agent-dhcp.log*

with the following
*exec start-stop-daemon --start --chuid quantum --exec
/usr/bin/quantum-dhcp-agent -- --config-file=/etc/quantum/quantum.conf
--config-file=/etc/quantum/dhcp_agent.ini
--log-file=/var/log/quantum/dhcp-agent.log*
*
*
Then, restarted 'quantum-dhcp-agent'.

Regards,