[Openstack] Cells Status

Chris Behrens cbehrens at codestud.com
Mon Sep 17 19:11:52 UTC 2012

I agree it's disappointing that it's not in trunk yet… and it needs to get in there ASAP.  I'm definitely happy to hear that others have been doing a bit of hacking on it, wrt security groups and so forth!

I just got back from 2 weeks of vacation and I need to get my branch rebased.  There's a couple of things broken because of RPC versioning bumped to 2.0, etc, as well…

In any case, it's definitely my plan to get this into trunk extremely soon after Grizzly opens.

- Chris