[Openstack] Packaging Horizon

Matthias Runge mrunge at matthias-runge.de
Mon Sep 17 09:10:48 UTC 2012

On 09/14/2012 08:19 PM, Adam Gandelman wrote:
> We faced the same issue in Ubuntu [1].  Ended up compiling and
> compressing the CSS and JS at packaging time, shipping those + the
> manifest.json with the package and enabling COMPRESS_OFFLINE=True by
> default.  Users who might want to make use of lessc and node later can
> just install node-less and set COMPRESS_OFFLINE=False.

Thank you for your suggestion!

It seems, it still does not work for me.
Running ./manage.py compress
compresses some sources, obviously, some are not compiled:

OfflineGenerationError at /syspanel/

You have offline compression enabled but key
"6c3f4b40154653aaf8dd6e0393186d0a" is missing from offline manifest. You
may need to run "python manage.py compress".

How Do I debug this further?
--
Matthias Runge <mrunge at matthias-runge.de>
                <mrunge at fedoraproject.org>