[Openstack] OpenStack and HyperV

Peter Pouliot ppouliot at microsoft.com
Sat Sep 15 11:47:59 UTC 2012

Frans,

Right now the current information regarding Hyper-V and OpenStack is located on the Wiki. (http://wiki.openstack.org/Hyper-V).

Additional deployment documentation is coming as soon as I get my Launchpad id fixed.   ;)

Slides from past summit events are located on the wiki as well.

For general help on Hyper-V/OpenStack related topics, I suggest asking questions on IRC/Freenode, in the  #openstack-hyper-v channel.

I would also be more than happy to answer any of questions regarding Hyper-V and OpenStack.

Best,

Peter J. Pouliot, CISSP
Senior SDET, OpenStack

Microsoft
New England Research & Development Center
One Memorial Drive,Cambridge, MA 02142
PPOULIOT at microsoft.com<mailto:PPOULIOT at microsoft.com> | Tel: +1(857) 453 6436