[Openstack] OpenStack and HyperV

Frans Thamura frans at meruvian.org
Sat Sep 15 11:39:44 UTC 2012

this is a question from opensource and community manager in Indonesia,
related to his interest to support OpenStack Meet Up.

Microsoft has supported a lot here, like eclipse democamp for 2 years, Java
in Azure, which mostly related to my community program.

thx for the URL. will use this as ref for him.

Frans