[Openstack] After expanding fixed ip range instances no longer have network

Jonathan Proulx jon at csail.mit.edu
Fri Sep 7 16:14:00 UTC 2012

On Fri, Sep 07, 2012 at 11:59:20AM -0400, Jonathan Proulx wrote:
:On Fri, Sep 7, 2012 at 11:33 AM, Jonathan Proulx <jon at jonproulx.com> wrote:

:dnsmasq is listening on an IP the system nolonger has, I'm sure I'll
:find the answer ot this on my own soon enough but how does one
:properly restart openstack's dnsmasq (on ubuntu)?  It clearly gets
:started with lots of command line args from nova.conf....

For teh record: One way that works is to kill all dnsmasq processes then restart
nova-network. Hopefully there's a cleaner way, but I no longer *need*
to find it.