[Openstack] [ceilometer] *NEW TIME* Metering meeting agenda for Thursday at 15:00 UTC (Sept 5th, 2012)

Nick Barcet nick.barcet at canonical.com
Thu Sep 6 16:08:56 UTC 2012

On 09/05/2012 12:19 PM, Nick Barcet wrote:
> **** PLEASE NOTE THE NEW MEETING TIME, ONE HOUR EARLIER ****
>
> The metering project team holds a meeting in #openstack-meeting,
> Thursdays at 1500 UTC
> <http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?hour=16&min=0&sec=0>.
>
> Everyone is welcome.
>
> Agenda:
> http://wiki.openstack.org/Meetings/MeteringAgenda
>
> * Review last week's actions
>   - dhellmann to move summit proposal outlines to the wiki and
>     email links to the dev mailing list
>   - nijaba to open a bug for cookbook and assign to jaypipes
>   - nijaba to add architecture image to project /doc rather than link
>     from google
>   - nijaba to include a comment in the rst file linking to the google
>     document where you build the image, so we can remember where it is
>     later
> * Discussion on session proposal for the summit
>   http://wiki.openstack.org/EfficientMetering/GrizzlySummit
> * Discussion on alternating meeting time to allow presence from down
>   under
> * Open discussion
>
> If you are not able to attend or have additional topic you would like to
> cover, please update the agenda on the wiki.

The meeting just took place and here is the summary:

==============================
#openstack-meeting: Ceilometer
==============================

Meeting started by nijaba at 15:00:36 UTC.  The full logs are available
at
http://eavesdrop.openstack.org/meetings/ceilometer/2012/ceilometer.2012-09-06-15.00.log.html
.

Meeting summary

* nijaba to open a bug for cookbook and assign to jaypipes  (nijaba,
  15:02:08)

* nijaba to add architecture image to project /doc rather than link from
  google & to include a comment in the rst file linking to the google
  document where you build the image, so we can remember where it is
  later  (nijaba, 15:03:04)

* Discussion on session proposal for the summit  (nijaba, 15:04:04)
  * LINK: http://wiki.openstack.org/EfficientMetering/GrizzlySummit
    (nijaba, 15:04:16)
  * ACTION: nijaba to see with ttx how our sessions can be shown on
    official program  (nijaba, 15:14:04)

* Discussion on alternating meeting time to allow presence from down
  under  (nijaba, 15:14:16)
  * VOTE: Voted on "should we hold our meetings at alternating times on
    even and odd weeks?" Results are, Yes: 6  (nijaba, 15:22:48)
  * ACTION: nijaba to update meeting page to note new alternating
    meeting time  (nijaba, 15:23:58)

* Release management  (nijaba, 15:24:14)
  * ACTION: gmb to act as release manager  (nijaba, 15:27:32)
  * LINK: https://launchpad.net/~heut2008/+archive/ppa  (dachary,
    15:30:15)
  * ACTION: gmb to a plan on the ml with fixed dates  (nijaba, 15:48:39)
  * VOTE: Voted on "use 0.1 as our first release?" Results are, yes: 5
    (nijaba, 15:50:33)
  * VOTE: Voted on "let's see if voting is case sensitive?" Results are,
    YeS: 1, nO: 4  (nijaba, 15:51:43)

* Open Discusssion  (nijaba, 15:52:44)
  * ACTION: dhellmann make sure flask is listed as a dependency of
    ceilometer  (dhellmann, 15:56:26)

Meeting ended at 15:59:07 UTC.

Action items, by person
-----------------------

* dhellmann
  * dhellmann make sure flask is listed as a dependency of ceilometer
* gmb
  * gmb to act as release manager
  * gmb to a plan on the ml with fixed dates
* nijaba
  * nijaba to see with ttx how our sessions can be shown on official
    program
  * nijaba to update meeting page to note new alternating meeting time
* ttx
  * nijaba to see with ttx how our sessions can be shown on official
    program

People present (lines said)
---------------------------

* nijaba (121)