[Openstack] Quotas in folsom

Gabriel Hurley Gabriel.Hurley at nebula.com
Mon Oct 29 18:01:25 UTC 2012

It's also worth noting that we are now in territory where quotas are controlled by multiple projects: volumes and gigabytes have quotas in both Nova and Cinder; network quotas are in both Nova and Quantum...

While I don't think it makes sense to try and centralize these things, I think the projects could coordinate more to understand "who" should be managing a given quota and to try and make the end-user experience less baffling.

    - Gabriel