[Openstack] Failed to get metadata for ip x.x.x.x

Afef MDHAFFAR afef.mdhaffar at gmail.com
Mon Oct 29 07:52:36 UTC 2012

Hi,

The folsom release solves the problem!
However, I noticed that the url used by devstack to download
xe-guest-utilities (
http://images.ansolabs.com/xen/xe-guest-utilities_5.6.100-651_amd64.deb)
does not work any more. For me, I just used my last downloads. But, a new
devstack user will not be able to install openstack with XCP, without this
deb file. Please try to fix this problem as soon as possible.

Thank you

Regards,
Afef