[Openstack] Failed to get metadata for ip x.x.x.x

John Garbutt John.Garbutt at citrix.com
Mon Oct 29 07:34:24 UTC 2012

I was fairly sure trunk has been fixed now, just about the sametime his patch was uploaded, that had other issues.

Are you still seeing the problem?

I will double check the bug has been updated when I get online.

Thanks,
John

Robert Collins <robertc at robertcollins.net> wrote:
On Tue, Oct 9, 2012 at 3:56 AM, John Garbutt <John.Garbutt at citrix.com> wrote:
> I think Mate has just spotted this bug on trunk this morning.
>
> He should be raising the bug and uploading a patch for that ASAP.
>
> Clearly some unit tests are missing in this bit of code.

It's been nearly three weeks now - can we revert the broken patch
(which looks like it will break for everyone) and get back to a good
state? If thats acceptable, I'll propose a patch to do that.

-Rob