[Openstack] Why OpenStack use openvpn?

Hao Wang hao.1.wang at gmail.com
Fri Oct 26 10:50:17 UTC 2012

Vinay,

Thanks for the clarification. What is making me think like that is
according to the thread mentioning about site-to-site VPN connections to
avoid duplicate private MAC addresses.

Could you please confirm if the current solution for version E and F can
support site-to-site VPN? I am unable to find any material regarding it on
doc.openstack site other than in that thread.

Thanks,
Howard