[Openstack] Why OpenStack use openvpn?

Vinay Bannai vbannai at gmail.com
Thu Oct 25 17:58:42 UTC 2012

Hao,

I think Thierry and Nachi captured it well in their email responses to the
thread. The Openstack foundation would (should) get a MAC OUI allocation
from IEEE RAC that will be used as default instead of using the current
default locally administered base_mac of fa:16:3e:00:00:00.

Nothing more complicated than that.

Vinay

--
Vinay Bannai