[Openstack] nova-br100.conf

Daniel Vázquez daniel2d2art at gmail.com
Thu Oct 25 14:37:37 UTC 2012

two private networks 10.0.1.0 and 10.0.2.0
openstack assings those ips to two interfaces on instance (cirros test image)
but this file only reflects the ip assigned to 10.0.2.0 network.

I'm reviewing this files because I'm locking for the cause that
produces that instances can't obtain the IP from dhcp. (openstack
allocate and assings those ips but instances never obtain it on
startup) (but this is another think).