[Openstack] Imposible terminate instance in essex

Daniel Vázquez daniel2d2art at gmail.com
Thu Oct 25 00:27:17 UTC 2012

Hi here!

I can't terminate instance in essex version.

I tried from horizon and from nova delete command.

I tried killall and restarting nova-network. Restarting host too.
I Re-tried set to null task_state by sql query

I Re-tried with nova.conf with dhcp release to false

... good work this instance is indestructible ;)
I don't want to delete instance folder, because openstack needs to
release ips, and some update and synchronizations data in Database.

Whan can I do?

Thx!