[Openstack] Using nova-volumes openstack LVM group for other pourposes

Daniel Vázquez daniel2d2art at gmail.com
Thu Oct 25 10:48:23 UTC 2012

If we create a volume out of openstack context (it's is not created on
nova database) only on system level. Can we after add to openstack?
reformulate ask, Can we add to openstack an existen volumen (it's
living on nova-volumes group)? I'm not sure on nova-volume create
command or horizon ... that behavior it will be with existent lv label
or some other properties.