[Openstack] Using nova-volumes openstack LVM group for other pourposes

Daniel Vázquez daniel2d2art at gmail.com
Wed Oct 24 21:59:34 UTC 2012

Yeah!! Jon, I'm agree with you about organization/separation LVM
groups, this is for very very very special situation.
Any case if I use nova pattern labeling via logical volumen creation
or via renaming label, I hope can switch the content of this custom
logical volument to use with openstack, an attach to a VM in future.