[Openstack] [OpenStack] Ceilometer API Glossary

Julien Danjou julien at danjou.info
Wed Oct 24 09:35:42 UTC 2012

On Wed, Oct 24 2012, 吴亚伟 wrote:

>     I still have questions about the data in the mongodb.
>     First: All the data about "source" in db is "?",for example:
>     is it correct?

Yes, that's what we used for now in the source code, so this is correct.

> second,when I create a instance,there will be meter data created in the
> mongodb as "resource" and "meter",but for volume ,there is no any data about
> volume in the db,so why ?Is there something wrong with my devstack or  there
> is configuration file should be modified?

If you're talking about cinder volues, you need to configure and run
cinder-volume-usage-audit regularly to get messages.

> third,I can only see cpu,disk,and network info for instance in the meter
> data by now ,but there is no memory info,so why?

Make sure you enabled the notifications via RabbitMQ in nova.

--
Julien Danjou
;; Free Software hacker & freelance