[Openstack] Quantum OVS Agent as service

Srikanth Kumar Lingala srikanthkumar.lingala at gmail.com
Thu Oct 18 05:10:53 UTC 2012

Hi Dan,
I am following Folsom Installation guide provided by Emilien Macchi. In
that document it is mentioned to create a bridge 'br-int' attached to
'eth1' through ovs. And also it suggests to assign this '*br-int*' bridge
as '*integration_bridge*' and '*br-eth1*' as '*bridge_mappings*' in
'/etc/quantum/plugins/openvswitch/ovs_quantum_plugin.ini' like the
following:

*integration_bridge = br-int*
*bridge_mappings = default:br-eth1*
*
*
Please clarify me, is it necessary to enable 'bridge_mappings' field.
*
*
Regards,
Srikanth.